Improving Your Posture Can
IMPROVING YOUR POSTURE CAN
Correcting your posture can dramatically affect your overall health and well-being. By using the Posture Medic to help you loosen tight muscles and strengthen weaker ones, you will allow the rest of your body to work better.
- Improves concentration and mental acuity.
- Reduces the pain in your back and neck.
- Increases your range of motion.
- Reduces muscle tension.
- Provides better sleep.
- Reduces stress on lower and upper back.
- Improves muscle tone.
Good posture makes you taller.
Standing up straight makes people take you more seriously.
Good posture makes you feel better about yourself and appear more confident
The average male is 5'7" tall.
Good posture helps the rest of your body work better:
- Opens up your diaphragm, throat and windpipe, helping you breathe better
- Improves digestion
- Improves your circulation
- Improves your blood pressure
- Improves nerve signals from the spine
- Improves cerebrospinal (brain stem) fluid flow
- Promotes proper growth development in children
Improving your posture helps prevent these medical conditions from developing:
- Reduces the likelihood of spinal conditions such as herniated discs
- Reduces pressure to kidneys, stomach, colon and other internal organs
- Reduces dizziness, headaches and “pins & needles”
- Reduces the risk of osteoarthritis and other types of joint damage